Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,500 + Bonus
Location: Parc Pensarn, Carmarthen
M&D Care are a leading social care provider looking for a passionate and ambitious individual to join our growing family. We have an excellent opportunity for a talented professional to work within our people and culture department. We are a high-paced, enthusiastic team, looking for someone who will be a good match to our employee culture.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Recruitment team with the complete employee lifecycle from recruitment through to onboarding, including employee engagement and wellbeing. This is an administrative role for someone who has experience or wants to gain experience working in a busy office environment but in a rewarding sector.
- To support with the reviewing/screening and shortlisting of applicants for interview
- To arrange face to face and telephone interviews
- To make initial contact with potential applicants and administer response
- To support applicants during the onboarding process
- To book applicants onto induction
- To manage the recruitment line, answering calls
- To take minutes for interviews when needed
- To collate documentation relating to CV’s, applications, DBS and rights to work checks
- To ensure that all documentation in place for audit and reporting purposes
- To actively source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, external job boards
- To support with the administration of external jobs board such as indeed
- To support the marketing department with recruitment and retention initiatives
- To promote our employer brand internally and externally
- To draft and edit job descriptions and job adverts when required
- To attend required marketing and recruitment hiring events
- To identify and improve candidate’s experience through the recruitment process
- Have a thorough understanding of equal opportunities employment and recruitment experience
- Have strong administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of HR administration
- Have an ability to pick up processes quickly, using computer programmes and producing high quality accurate work. This includes Microsoft office packages e.g., Teams
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally, over the phone and written, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have an ability to create and maintain good relationships with both candidates, our partners and colleagues, with an understanding of the importance of confidentiality, showing diplomacy skills
- Strong team working skills are essential
M&D Care are an established family oriented business, which is run by a passionate team of professionals who deliver specialist, complex and bespoke care services throughout South West Wales for people with Learning Disability, Physical Disability and Mental Health needs. We believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to succeed and to achieve their goals and aspirations in life however big or small these may be.
Our employees are a diverse, inclusive and a talented team of individuals, striving to make a difference through their everyday work. Working for M&D Care means you’ll get the opportunity to work with amazing people and help to enhance and fulfil the lives of the people we support.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We welcome applications from everyone and actively seek a diverse range of applicants. We value our differences and fully advocate, cultivate and support an inclusive working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect.